Ascom are pleased to have recently signed a partnership with Trans Data Management Ltd (TDM) in which Ascom will exclusively represent the TDM solution set within Australia. Ascom will market, support, tender and deliver TDM’s core solutions including:
- GSM-R FTS Dispatching Systems- IP-based Dispatching solutions, notable for its flexibility.
- Operational Telecom Systems- Complete communication solutions designed with the operational requirements of the transport and rail industry in mind.
- Station Telecom Systems- Inter-station communications for passengers and staff alike.
- Tunnel Telecom Systems- Management and Control of critical Voice and Data communications within Tunnels.
- Passenger Help Point Systems- "Best in class" help points with an internationally proven track record. Deliverable across multiple carriers including VoIP, GSM and GSM-R.
- Emergency Telephones- Track, station or operational telephony utilizing GSM-Railway (GSM-R) or VoIP Networks.
- Roadside Emergency Telephones- Based on VoIP, SHDSL and GSM, TDM Emergency Roadside Telephones provide reliable communications between road users and Emergency Response Teams.
- Infrastructure Solutions- Integrated solutions that leverage old and new technology plus an extensive list of protocol standards to provide for a seamless management solution all specifically tailored to meet client requirements.
TDM have extensive history within the Rail and Road marketplace with a prestigious client base that includes deployments at some of the world's most renowned rail, subways and roads, including London Underground, Metro de Lyon, Euro Tunnel, BLS AG Railway, Swiss Motorways and Italian Motorways.
With Ascom's 20 years industry experience, IS09001 compliance and a heritage based upon life and mission critical communications, the partnership with TDM is a natural extension of Ascom's capabilities within the industrial market place.
More information here: http://www.trans-data.co.uk
To talk to one of our sales team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org